SWeissen P - Axel Foley SWeissen P - Axel Foley

Great Song. Anyway I can the midi for this or should I just do it by ear? Would love to remix. I have the low notes down but still not sure if they're accurate. :)

Verticle Verticle

The "Wub" isn't heavy enough. Try messing with the LFO's of a Saw or Square wave in a lower register.

Jump Jump

You should maybe add some HiHats and get a punchy snare/clap.

EnterPrize responds:

Old! Check out the new one!

Quarra - Ancient (Demo 2) Quarra - Ancient (Demo 2)

Hell Yeah

EPIC, period. Well I do House and Hardstyle but love Dubstep and DnB

Just a Beat (demo) Just a Beat (demo)

Good

Well polished for just a demo. Like that you picked oldskool. :D

[Hardstyle] Cry For Freedom [Hardstyle] Cry For Freedom

Hell yeah

Gonna shuffle to this with a couple friends. XD keep working on it. I got the MIDI

Racmus - Collapse Racmus - Collapse

Pluck

I like the pluck synth you use in beggining. Keep it comin'. It's in my faves.

Love To Party Love To Party

Piano

I really like the piano in the beginning of this song.

Dre-17 responds:

Thx Dude, Really Appreciate The Review.

cmb79 - daftish (bitchbeatmix) cmb79 - daftish (bitchbeatmix)

Not Techno

How is this in any way techno. It's more like DnB. Get your genres right. Techno - 140 BPM and up.

cheesemonkeybill responds:

haha i wouldn't call it dnb. the beat definitely takes some influence from dnb and jungle music, but it's too repetitive like techno. if i'd made this a dnb song, i would have put it to 185bpm and changed up the beat a lot more. this is 160 bpm, and i don't really start considering it dnb until it starts reaching past 175. it builds up like a techno song anyway. it is definitely fast for techno, but it is techno nonetheless. lmao

but either way, you're just splitting hairs - it's all electronic music. i've never really been down with conforming to strict definitions of genres, i feel like that's too musically limiting. if your really that closed-minded about the way you listen to electronic music then that's fine - but i'm going to make my techno sound however the fuck i want it to. have a nice day :]

And Now He's Gone And Now He's Gone

I like House

This somewhat has a House rhythm. Have you ever considered Electro/Hard-Electro.
BTW this is real good got a bit annoying after, but don't mind. Keep going.
-Marvin

pichuscute0 responds:

Yup, I think I may try Electro sometime. Whats ironic is that I don't listen to any Electro. I don't think I ever have. XD

As for it being annoying. I tried to help that by messing with the LFO's speed on the Bass, but it would get out of tempo despite being on the same percent as what it was when it was on tempo. I just quit. Oh well. It's not too serious of a project anyway. (I have just worked on it tonight)

Anyway, thanks for the review. Glad you liked the song. :)